If you are interested in working with us, you are very welcome to send us your application using this online form. Please note that we are currently only processing new applications for vendors who are specialised in the fields listed below and who meet our business needs:
- Medicine & Clinical Trials
- Human Resources
If we have not been in touch with you within a couple of months, unfortunately we will not be progressing your application at this stage, but you are welcome to apply again in the future.
Please read through our minimum requirements, and if you fulfil them, we will take a look at your initial application and contact you if we are interested in continuing your application.
Requirements for Freelance Translators
- Formal education in translation and/or interpreting (higher degree, recognised diploma or MA) OR university degree in another subject and formal education/extensive experience in translation
- A degree or substantial experience of working in a specialised field (e.g., psychology, IT, medicine, business, law, finance, etc.)
- At least three (ideally five) years’ documented full-time professional translation experience
- Translation exclusively into your mother tongue(s)
- Evidence of qualifications
- Evidence of following a continuing professional development programme
The following are considered of added value in your application process:
- Accreditation / membership of a professional translation body (e.g., ITI, IOL, ATA etc)
- Use of and familiarity with CAT tools
- ISO 17100 certification or self-certification
Please note that you will also need to:
- Complete our Application Form
- Provide two professional references
- Complete a short translation test provided by Comms
- Accept our NDA and Terms and Conditions
- Be available during business hours (via email, phone, Teams, etc.)
- Have the necessary technical equipment available: computer, relevant software, printer, e-mail, broadband, video camera and microphone, etc.
While we usually work with freelance translators, we also accept applications from translation agencies. When applying, please only initially tell us about your main language combination; we will ask about all the languages you work with at a later stage.
Please note that if we have not been in touch with you within a couple of months, we will not be progressing your application at this stage, but you are welcome to apply again in the future.
Many thanks for your interest in our company and for your time. We look forward to hearing from you!